Big Local Connects 2019
September 13 @ 3:00 pm - September 14 @ 4:00 pm
Open to every Big Local area, join us for two days of celebration, sharing and discovery.
You can take part in a wide range of learning sessions and fun activities, which will be based on the following themes:
- Starting, influencing, and measuring positive change in your area, and working with others to achieve it
- My partnership and me:
- Learn skills that you and your partnership can use while at the same time making sure you look after yourself
- Inspiring community leaders and waving the resident led flag
- What could legacy mean for your area and what could it look like?
- Whether it’s creative thinking or creative actions, have fun while working on Big Local
There will also be plenty of time to chat with other Big Local areas, get the latest news in the Extra Local newspaper, enjoy delicious food and explore the marketplace.